All 5 art Reviews

Disputable Disputable

You need to make a book with the best per season that i can buy...

OR I'LL KILL YOU!

All in the Timing All in the Timing

Lol wow this was a really clever one.

Orange Orange

Amazing

Very nice one here, I like the style which is, in my opinion, a bit between cartoony and realistic. And also, lovely orange, am dutch. ;)
5/5

A 1940s Gal A 1940s Gal

Bit lazy

I give you the fair score the drawing deserves. But comeon, its just a copied version, with a simple filter from 'Nicole'. Next to that, I'd like the original more. You skills at drawing are good, but why just copying the same piece as you did before? Hope to see an original piece next time.

HOLIMOUNT responds:

hahaha chill off mate well i like this version more than the old one but well ill post an original draw soon but chill off i just forgot to post this

Robot Sketch Robot Sketch

Hmwyes

I think it isn't that bad. But if I look at the other NG art creatons....There'r just better. I think that people just give you high ratings because you are a famous NG flash artist. Which is absolutely stupid. I think you'r great at animating, but nót at drawing.
It's a form of respect, alot of other sketches, which are better, have got a way lower review-score. I think these people should just think about that. Not a bad sketch, but not as good as the others on NG.