Counter click! Counter click!

Ehm

@Matrix12, wow your an asshole. He just said he was 12 years old, dont bash him like this.

However the game itself isn't really even worth the server-memory. It's just awful in nearly all ways possible, you misspelled about every word (as mentioned before) and it didnt require any skill to make. Neither the graphics took you longer than 2 minutes nor the programming. This just isn't worth posting, and you know that yourself. However, keep on trying, perhaps you'll get to it once.

CRUSADE 3 CRUSADE 3

This is getting kind of old.

You just copied the 'castle crushers' concept completely. Bit like Terraria copied Minecraft. Next to that, I'd had alot more fun with CC. Next time, try to make a fun and, most of all, original game.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Simple, but good game

Pretty good game you got here. Little simple, standart gameplay...but whatever, it was worth my 5 mins. Even though it sure isnt worth the 1 dollar on the iTunes app store. This is a pretty fun minigame, but I wouldnt pay a dollar for it. @Spazkid, thats some weird comment, I would just think making games of Nyan cat is keeping the hype alive... And next to that, your limited in your possibilities? Well, what did you expect...its a minigame, not an RPG.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Neolight

Oh man, that would be awesome on a higher resolution. I think Neolight was the best, but I've seen alot of awesome work.

Sift Heads 0 Sift Heads 0

Aw, poor cat.

I should never kill a cat. So I hated the first level also. >:( But the rest was pretty good.