American Pokemon American Pokemon

Maybe it's so disturbing it might be funny for someone, but I didn't find it funny at all.
Didnt see the humor, but nicely animated at least.

Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

Can you possibly fail at all?

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

Extreme quality, didn't expect anything else from you two ofcource, but this is even far better than most of your works. This was really freaking amazing. that 3d intro made me give this a 5/5 already.

Really REALLY nice work, and réally good song too, better quality than lots of stuff on the radio.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

It's an ad, so?

Great animation, funny as almost always. Amazing voice acting, I see no reason why I should downrate this cos it's an ad. 5/5 for you and I'll take a look at the game too!

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Nice one

Animation was superb, just like the voiceacting. @Nibroc, well, that's kind of weird to say; everyone has his own sense of humor. I'd liked it pretty alot. Keep it up.

Classified Random 2 Classified Random 2

Such a shame

I had you as favourite artist, not anymore now. Your first pieces were absolutely awesome, but first that not-funny dead-space thing, and now this? No thanks.

Gonzossm responds:

I will always love you.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Such a dissapointment

Still defenitely love the way you draw, but the humor really went down alot. I'd really like you're other, older flashes. I'd had a good laugh at those, but this one didn't made me laugh even once. Also, the jokes you used in this one is kinda copied of your other flashes. Shame, better luck next time